Baby Pictures Rock.

My little doll is solidly in the Very Terrible Twos. Sunshiney one moment…a screaming bundle of terror the next. But once upon a time, she was just my cute little baby girl.

I need reminding of just how adorable she can be.

And that, my friends, is why I’m rocking the baby pics today. Let’s take a trip down memory lane, shall we?

 

first bath

We gave her her first bath in a roasting pan…

tori animals

…and lost her in stuffed animals, ET style, at two months.

tori bw

At five months we cleaned her up for a professional shoot.

tori jungle

Then at six, we explored our background jungle.

She made it to eight months with a smile on her face…

…And at one, she was still my Princess Charming.

You know what? She might be being Terrible right now, but after looking back at those? I think ‘ll keep her.

21 Comments on Baby Pictures Rock.

  1. Shell
    July 18, 2011 at 11:29 am (5 years ago)

    Such a cutie!

    Looking at baby pics or at my sleeping kiddos makes me remember that I don’t really want to sell them to the gypsies.

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:07 am (5 years ago)

      Right. That works 99 percent of the time. The other 1 percent, I go get a glass of wine.

      Reply
  2. Renegades
    July 18, 2011 at 12:04 pm (5 years ago)

    Your backyard jungle shot is so cute and love the naritive you used.

    Reply
  3. Rebecca
    July 18, 2011 at 1:09 pm (5 years ago)

    We have coined the “terrible two’s” phase as being the first two years of life. After that, my kids are awesome. It’s those first two years that made me want to drive off a cliff.

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:07 am (5 years ago)

      Well, hopefully the rest will be smooth sailing? Here’s hoping.

      Reply
  4. Janet
    July 18, 2011 at 5:26 pm (5 years ago)

    Awwww…she looks very sweet an innocent! But I know those twos can be rough.

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:05 am (5 years ago)

      Yep, I think they’re cute so you don’t kill ’em.

      Reply
  5. MamaRobinJ
    July 18, 2011 at 5:58 pm (5 years ago)

    Oh, the cuteness! That roasting pan picture is absolutely priceless.

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:04 am (5 years ago)

      I’m thinking she might hate us for that one when we show it at her wedding, but oh well.

      Reply
  6. Allison Dellion
    July 18, 2011 at 6:32 pm (5 years ago)

    Can she get any cuter ladies and gentlemen?

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:03 am (5 years ago)

      No, I don’t think she can. Thanks.

      Reply
  7. Amber
    July 18, 2011 at 9:52 pm (5 years ago)

    The picture in the roasting pan is KILLING me.

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:03 am (5 years ago)

      See, I knew I had good peeps. In real life, I get gasps of horror, lots of times. But I love it!

      Reply
  8. Missy @ Wonder, Friend
    July 18, 2011 at 11:37 pm (5 years ago)

    Oops – itchy trigger finger hit Submit too soon.

    Also, she is adorable and couldn’t possibly be a terrible 2.

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:03 am (5 years ago)

      Hmmm. You think so, huh? I’ll send you a video of her next tantrum. 😉

      Reply
  9. Jen
    July 19, 2011 at 8:50 am (5 years ago)

    Kinda loving the baby in the pan picture. :)

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 19, 2011 at 9:02 am (5 years ago)

      Good. People either gasp in horror, or love it to death. It’s hands down my fave newborn pic.

      Reply
  10. alicia
    July 19, 2011 at 9:48 am (5 years ago)

    I couldn’t agree more. That first one is priceless! And love the makeover you’ve done here.

    Reply
  11. Jen {at} take2mommy
    July 21, 2011 at 1:03 pm (5 years ago)

    What awesome pics! I really love the roasting pan shot. Your daughter is such a little cutie pie!

    Reply
    • Amber
      July 21, 2011 at 1:32 pm (5 years ago)

      Thank you! She likes to think so. This morning she looked right at me and said, “Tori cute.” Can’t argue with the facts…

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *